Today, I would like to introduce to you the quality sta […]
Today, I would like to introduce to you the quality standards for the production of anti-seismic hangers and hangers. What standards should be adopted for the production of hangers and hangers? Everyone knows what the role of the support and hanger is. To make it fully play its role, we must first ensure its quality, but the quality is not enough. So what requirements do you need to meet when making hangers? Let's take a look at it.
When manual or semi-automatic cutting is used, slag and spatter should be removed, and the cutting quality should meet the following requirements:
1. The deviation between the hand-cut cutting line and the number line is not more than 2mm, and the semi-automatic cutting is not more than 1.5mm;
2. The non-perpendicularity of the end face of the slit is not more than ten percent of the thickness of the workpiece and is not more than 2 mm.
3. Support hangers should be made according to design requirements, and the dimensional deviation of assembly should not exceed 3mm.
4. The fillet weld of the pipe hanger shall be full and excessively smooth, and the height of the fillet shall not be less than 1.5 times the thickness of the thin piece. Welding deformation must be corrected.
5. The retaining ring of the pipe hanger (U-shaped card) is made of flat steel, the arc part should be smooth and uniform, and the size should be consistent with the outer diameter of the pipe.
6. The bolt holes of the hangers and hangers shall be processed by drilling machine or hand drill. Do not use itching acetylene flame cutting holes. The machining tolerance of the hole must not exceed its free tolerance. After sliding or rolling the hanger and hanger to the processing, protective measures should be taken to prevent scratches or damage.
Qualified hangers should be made and painted with anti-corrosion paint and markings. Alloy steel hangers should be marked with the appropriate material and stored separately.