How much do you know about the requirements and standar […]
How much do you know about the requirements and standards for the installation of anti-seismic supports? Installation is the most important part of a project, which is related to the future use of the bracket, and it is also related to the quality of the pipe rack project. Since it is so important, we must understand its installation requirements and standards.
The pipe rack should be correctly installed according to the location of the drawing and synchronized with the pipe construction. The fixing bracket should be installed according to the design documents and should be fixed before the compensator is pre-stretched.
(1) When installing the pipeline, the support and hanger should be fixed and adjusted in time. The position of the support and hanger should be accurate, the installation should be flat and firm, and the contact with the pipe should be tight.
(2) For pipes without thermal displacement, the boom should be installed vertically. For pipes with thermal displacement, the suspending point should be set in the opposite direction of the displacement and installed according to 1/2 of the displacement value. Two pipes with opposite thermal displacement directions or unequal displacement values shall not use the same boom. See the relevant specifications for specific operations.
(3) The sliding surface of the guide bracket or sliding bracket should be clean and flat, and there should be no skew and jam. The installation position should be offset from the center of the bearing surface in the opposite direction of the displacement. The offset should be 1/2 of the displacement value or meet the requirements of the design document. The insulation layer must not hinder its displacement.
(4) The fixing bracket should be installed according to the requirements of the design documents, and should be fixed before the pretension of the compensator.
(5) The spring height of the spring support and hanger should be installed according to the design documents, and the spring should be adjusted to the cold state value and recorded. The temporary fixing parts of the spring shall not be removed until the system installation, pressure test and heat insulation are completed.
(6) Welding of supports and hangers shall be performed by qualified welders, and there shall be no defects such as missing welding, under welding or welding cracks. When welding the pipe and the bracket, the pipe must not be undercut or burned through.
(7) The valves on cast iron and large-diameter pipelines shall be provided with special supports, and shall not be supported by pipelines.
(8) When the pipe frame is fastened on the inclined plane of channel steel or I-beam wing plate, the bolts should have corresponding inclined gaskets.
(9) Auxiliary brackets must be installed near the valves and other large pipes to prevent excessive stress, and brackets must be installed near the pump joints to avoid stress on the equipment. For pressure pipes in the equipment room and other pressure pipes that can transmit vibration to the building, spring brackets must be installed and rubber gaskets must be installed to achieve the effect of shock absorption.
(10) Temporary supports and hangers should not be used during pipeline installation. When using temporary supports and hangers, they shall not conflict with the positions of formal supports and hangers, and shall be clearly marked. The pipeline should be removed after installation.
(11) After the pipeline is installed, the form and position of the support and hanger should be checked one by one according to the design document.
(12) When the pipeline with thermal displacement is running under thermal load, the following inspections and adjustments should be made to the support and hanger in time:
A. The displacement direction, displacement value and guiding performance of the movable support should meet the requirements of the design document.
The tube holder shall not fall off.
C. The fixing bracket should be firm and reliable.
D. The installation elevation of the spring support and hanger and the working load of the spring should meet the requirements of the design document.
E. The position of the adjustable bracket should be adjusted properly.